ABOUT KYC: Ketewomoke Yacht Club
Ketewomoke Yacht Club was founded in 1913.
The club makes its home in the oldest yacht club building in continuous use on Long Island.

The club was originally built on pilings in Huntington Harbor, but is now "dry docked" on a parcel of land on New York Avenue in Huntington.

The club continues to be a "working club", managed and supported entirely by its membership.

The name "Ketewomoke" has a history that goes back to the Matinecock Indians. The Matinecocks were a tribe that lived in the Huntington region from Flushing Bay to Nissequogue River in Smithtown. The Indian name for the town we know as Huntington village was Ketewomoke, meaning "where the sea flows".
CONTACT INFO
CONTACT:
Matt Joyce
Membership Chair
516-702-2241
mattjoyce22@gmail.com
NEW Membership
CONTACT:
Bryan Coon
Chair
516-935-8912
Race Committee
P.O. Box 2130
Halesite, New York 11743
631-351-9762

Club secretary
Barry B. Hill
secretarykyc@gmail.com
****** Mailing Address ******
website002014.jpg
Google Map (click on the map to learn more)
See: Town of Huntington Archives
See: 'WHO WE ARE' to learn more about our Board of Trustees,
Officers & Past Commodores
website002010.jpg website002009.jpg website002008.jpg website002007.jpg website002006.jpg
Founded 1913
See: Brielle Blatt and Samantha Palmer's link to learn more about our history
Location
75 New York Avenue
Halesite, New York 11743
Huntington
Harbor